Wednesday, November 19, 2008

'It's Not a Tumor"

Go ahead. You know you want to impersonate Mr. Schwarzenegger. I'll wait.

O.K. - we all done? Great!

Well, the results are in and...................... I have a beautiful, healthy brain! All was clear on my MRI and my lab work. {collective sigh}

So between a clean bill of health from both my neurologist and rheumatologist the balls back in our court.

Do we dare try again for another baby??? The million dollar question.

Every ounce of me aches for a baby, I'm just not sure if I've got what it takes anymore.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad. I am so, so glad. I can't even begin to help with answering the question about having another baby but I can tell you this: you are one of the most amazing moms I know. I'm not just saying that. I've learned so much from you in the six years we've known each other (!!) and I always tell J. that I want to be you when I grow up :) LOVE!

amy f. said...

That's wonderful news, Amy. Must feel like a weight has been lifted. So, now that your health is in check, you ask the burning question...to try for another baby, or not. A baby sounds like your heart's desire to me, but believe me, I know how scary it is. I am praying for you, Amy.