Monday, June 23, 2008

I think there should be a parade!!

Big and Middle spent the weekend at grammys house. The little one and I went to pick them up yesterday while hubs volunteered to stay home and clean the living room. All's fine and well, the house was straightened and dinner was made when we got back home.

Fast forward to tonight. We're sitting here watching T.V. and out of no where hubs says "I don't know if I told you but I cleaned under the chair." So I'm thinking there must be a chair somewhere that I've been avoiding in my cleaning. Yes - I'll admit it. I'm not the most thorough in my cleaning habits. But I didn't think it was that bad. So I casually ask him what chair, thinking it's some obscure chair burried in the basement. He responds with "The one your sitting on." He's referring to the only chair in the living room. The room he cleaned yesterday. This is also the chair that I flip over daily to vacuum under daily since it's a dust and crumb magnet.

The same chair I had flipped over and cleaned under about an hour before we left.

His pride in his work is admirable. But I've been giggling to myself eversince.

No comments: